REPUBLICATION OF INDIA TOGETHER ARTICLES
India Together's policy on republication must be seen in line with our efforts and the intensity with which we take them, to commission, publish and archive journalism and other information, and especially since we get many such requests regularly.
At India Together, we publish one article daily, and sometimes two. The greatest proportion of these are exclusive to India Together. A significant amount of editorial review and scrutiny goes into these articles. All our articles are accessible free of charge, and we take considerable care to archive these articles in ways the facilitate easy retrieval, and with links to a number of related articles already published.
Our guidelines for republication:
- Permissions: People interested in republishing our articles online or in print, must seek permission from India Together, as well as from the author of the article. Such permission must be obtained separately from the editors, as well as the author. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Frequency: We strongly discourage multiple requests for republication. Any publisher may only seek permission to republish an article from India Together once in six months.
- Citation: All republished articles must include the following citation:
This article was first published in India Together (www.indiatogether.org) and is republished here with permission
- Specificity: All requests for republication must specifically identify the article under consideration. We cannot respond to broad requests positively.
- Copies to India Together: When republication is in print, we ask that the publisher mail two copies of the print publication to us at the following address.
1677, 17th Main Road
J P Nagar II Phase
- Responsiveness and silence: India Together will make all efforts to respond within 72 hours of receiving a legitimate republication request. A lack of response must be construed as a NO, not a yes.